Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

My First Post!

Hi Everyone! 

I am starting this blog because I have JUST discovered the blogging world! I don't know where I have been. I guess under a rock? I am not really sure why I didn't know about this fun, creative, and oh so exciting blogging world, but boy am I glad that I have found it!

I recently got a new teaching job in a public school teaching KINDERGARTEN!!!! I am so excited about this new adventure in my life. I was teaching Preschool for the last three years and am so so so thrilled to have my dream job. Public School and Kindergarten!!! Yay!!!!!  After, spending the last month stalking following all of the AMAZING teaching blogs out there I have decided to start my own. I want to record my experiences of my first year in a new school and a new grade!  I will also share my ideas, pictures of my classroom, and tons of teacher created lessons! In the days leading up to the start of a new school year (*40 days* but who's counting), I will post different things I make for my new room!

This is still a learning process for me, but I am very excited! ... So stay tuned! I will have oodles to share with you! :)


<3 Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment